- After much consideration and out of an abundance of caution for our employees and customers, we have decided to limit our hours to Saturday & Sunday 11 am-4 pm for to-go bottle sales only.
- Stay tuned to social media and our website for some amazing online offers! We will reassess our policies as the Covid-19 situation in Arizona hopefully improves. Thank you for your understanding!
- Masks are required. Please put your mask on when walking around, interacting with staff or using the restrooms.
- Our sanitary practices have been upgraded including having hand sanitizer for guests and sanitizing all surfaces between guests.
- You can help us by maintaining social distancing and staying home if you are feeling ill or have a fever.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to the virus. There are some general precautions you should always take to prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including proper handwashing and hygiene. If you suspect you are sick with COVID-19, call your health care provider before visiting in person.
Visit the Arizona Department of Health Services Frequently Asked Questions page about Coronavirus webpage for answers to commonly asked questions. Please be aware that information is changing rapidly. They strive to provide the most up-to-date information on the FAQ page. Please call the ADHS COVID-19 hotline at 1-844-542-8201 if you have questions that are not addressed in the FAQs.